The resolution of a linear encoder is defined as the smallest mesure-able positional step. The resolution depends on the grating pitch of the scale and the interpolation factor set in the reader head.
The quoted resolution (see table) is after x4 edge multiplication. For 1Vp-p resolution is determined by the interpolation of the user processing system.
Magnetic linear encoder for press brakes
• Environmentally sealed
• High Mounting tolerance
• Left or right-hand mounting
• Robust magnetic encoder system
• High performance resolution
• Reference point
• Maintance Free
• OEM full customisation options
• Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000